SMS Reminders Appointments or SMS Alerts
SMS reminders or alerts allow you to schedule the date and time SMS alerts should be sent out to your contacts.
You can easily set reminders using our simple reminder system. Lecturers, universities, colleges can set using Advanced SMS reminders.
Simple SMS reminder requirements:
- Sign up a> for an AussieSMS account if you are not an existing user
- Import your contacts from a CSV file and group them if you wish
- Set the date & time it should be sent
- Set how many time it needs to run for or when it should end
Advanced SMS reminder requirements:
- Sign up for an AussieSMS account if you are not an existing user
- Import your contacts from a CSV file and group them.
- Create saved template messages
- Select the multiple times of the day, date, month, week it should run
Advanced SMS reminder benefits:
- Independently manage grouped contacts and saved templates.
- Easily nominate the months / days it needs to run if it is seasonal
- Easily switch it on or off.
- Address each recipient by name using FIRST_NAME or LAST_NAME or FULL_NAME variable to automatically insert your contact's name into your message.
- Group your contacts in colour groups & do a CSV import
What does it cost?
NO contracts or sign up fees to use SMS reminders, you only simply pay to send the message to mobile phones.
The cost per SMS varies depending on the volume purchased with one flat rate from as low as 7c a text to local & international mobile destinations.
Existing usersSign in here
Sign up today and we will credit your account with 5 free message credits which you can use to test us